44+ Girl You Re My Angel You Re My Darling Angel Ideas in 2021

Girl you re my angel you re my darling angel. Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done. G C D C Closer than my peeps you are to me baby G C D C Shorty youre my angel youre my darlin angel G C D C Girl you are my friend when Im in need lady Bridge G C Girl in-spite of my behavior D C see youre my savior you must be sent from up above G C Ah you appear to me so tender D C I surrender Thanks for givin me your love. Containing samples from Steve Miller Bands The Joker and the Chip Taylor-written Angel of the Morning it was released to radio on 30 January 2001 as the follow-up to Shaggys international number-one hit It Wasnt Me. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done. Angel also proved to be successful reaching number one in. Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done Its all good when youre little you have pure fun Cant be a fool son what about the long run Looking back Shorty always mention Said me not giving her much. LYRICS HERE ENJOY AND SUBSCRIBEGirl youre my angel youre my darling angelCloser than my peeps you are to me babyShorty youre my angel youre my darli. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done Its all good when youre little you have pure fun. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done Its all good when youre little you have pure fun Cant be a fool son what about the long run Looking back. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done Its all good when youre little you have pure fun Cant be a fool son what about the long run Looking back Shorty.

Girl youre my angel youre my darling angelCloser than my peeps you are to me babyShorty youre my angel youre my darling angelGirl youre my friend when Im in need ladyLife is one big party when youre still youngBut whos. Angel is a song by Jamaican reggae artist Shaggy featuring additional vocals from Barbadian singer Rayvon. Yea yea yea whoa whoa Darling Im so happy youre with me And I knew you were the one It was just like my dream We were fallin in love And I say baby I love you I. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Youre a queen and so you should be treated Though you never get the lovin that you needed Could have left but I called and you heeded. Girl you re my angel you re my darling angel Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shawty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done Its all good when youre little you have pure fun Cant be a fool son what about the long. Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done Its all good when you live to have pure fun Cant be a fool son what about the long run Looking back Shorty always. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shorty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Shaggy Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done. Song -Youre My Darling Angel. Wussup baby Girl youre my angel youre my darlin angel Oh yeah Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shawty youre my angel youre my darlin angel Oh yeah. Girl youre my angel youre my darling angel Closer than my peeps you are to me baby Shawty youre my angel youre my darling angel Girl youre my friend when Im in need lady Life is one big party when youre still young But whos gonna have your back when its all done Its all good when youre little you have pure fun.

Girl you re my angel you re my darling angel Baby Your My Angel You Re My Darling Angel Lyrics Lyricswalls Baby Your My Angel You Re My Darling Angel Lyrics Lyricswalls

Girl you re my angel you re my darling angel

Girl you re my angel you re my darling angel Baby Your My Angel You Re My Darling Angel Lyrics Lyricswalls

Girl you re my angel you re my darling angel

Girl you re my angel you re my darling angel Angel Lyrics Shaggy Girl Your My Angel Youre My Darling Angel Youtube Angel Lyrics Shaggy Girl Your My Angel Youre My Darling Angel Youtube


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel