24+ Bet You Didn T Know That I Was Dangerous Song Info

Bet you didn t know that i was dangerous song. You understand they got a plan for us I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know someone could love you this much. They got a plan for us I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know someone could love you this much Nobodys listening when were alone Nobody. I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know someone could love you this much Nobodys listening when were alone Nobodys listening theres nobody listening No one can hear us when were alone. Because they know what I been hidin Theyre right under my bed theyre in control Here they come yeah here they come Out of the shadows To take me to the. About Dangerous Dangerous is a song by American electronic music project Big Data from their debut EP 10 2013 and their debut studio. Wait a moment and try again. - those clips dont belong to me -. I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be made up a place for us I bet you didnt know someone could love you this much. I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous You dont wanna talk around with me Youre talking to a goddamn god Born and raised in the Vienna rapped up deutsch baby not But I do come through with that one-two step R-rackity club I aint fucked up yet yeah Give me that mic baby One two checks 30k all day when we play these sets Baby you can get what you want yeah Daddys going. BIG DATAYou understand Ive go. I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know someone could love you this much Submit Corrections. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page to continue.

I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous Verse 2. Thanks to Jeremy Sean for correcting these lyrics. You understand Ive got a plan for usI bet you didnt know that I was dangerousIt must be fate I found a place for usI bet you didnt know that I was dangerousYou dont wanna talk around with meYoure talking to a goddamn godBorn and raised in the Vienna rapped up. That sounds good yeah Talk to me baby like Im your dude Cause right now Im in your hood In your house in your bed in your sheets Hey DJ spin that tune If you dont fuck with. Bet you didn t know that i was dangerous song Music from euphoria 2019 distributed by HBOeuphoria Soundtrack by Various ArtistsPlaylist. Chorus You understand I got a plan for us I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know someone could love you this much About 2. Left Boy Dangerous ooh. LYRICS -----SAMPLE. Alan Wilkis Daniel Michael Armbruster. You understand they got a plan for us I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know someone could love you this much Lyrics to Dangerous by Big Data Thanks to users Seaduds and shewantsthephd for the contribution. Ive gotta get out of here Sit down into the DARK. I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous It must be fate I found a place for us I bet you didnt know that I was dangerous How could they know how could they know What I been thinking. Nobodys listening when were alone Nobodys listening theres nobody listening No one can hear us when were alone No one can hear us no no one can hear us.

I Bet You Didn T Know That I Was Dangerous Youtube

Bet you didn t know that i was dangerous song SOUL MUSICTRUTH RECORDS 1975.

Bet you didn t know that i was dangerous song. Nobodys listening yeah were alone Nobodys listening yes nobody listening No one can hear us when were alone No one can hear us no no one can hear us.

Bet you didn t know that i was dangerous song Nobodys listening yeah were alone Nobodys listening yes nobody listening No one can hear us when were alone No one can hear us no no one can hear us.

Balloon Squad I Bet You Didn T Know That I Was Dangerous Youtube


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel